9:10 Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Phong Nha village, then transfer you to Paradise Cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone).
You will then be taken by golf cart (1.6 km) from the main gate through the jungle, to where you will then climb to the mouth of the cave; a climb that boasts spectacular views of the mountainous region around the cave.
12:00 Lunch at Dark Cave restaurant. Here you will enjoy a traditional Vietnamese dish. Vegetarian option available. Please contact us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate you.
13:00 Visit Dark Cave (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park). Participate in the many adventure activities: mud bath, zip-lining, swimming, kayaking, adventure course, caving etc.
17:00 Depart back to Dong Hoi or Phong Nha village. Tour ends and you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Cost per pax: 1,100,000 VND/pax (or 50 USD/pax)
- Free pick up service from 6:30 am to 7:30 am at the train or bus station; if required
- Free luggage storage in our Dong Hoi office –or- take it with you in our van (limited quantity; contact us to reserve)
- Pick up and drop off by van in Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha village.
- Vietnamese or English speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Lunch (Vietnamese style dish)
- Entrance tickets, dragon boat, golf cart transfer
- Service fee (equipment, zip line harness, helmet, kayak etc.)
- Travel insurance
- First aid kit available